Monday 12 September 2016

Top 5 Free Online Dressmaking Patterns

Lots of blogs and pattern manufacturers are generously offer free patterns. I've collated a top five favourites and would like to share them.


1. On The Cutting Floor Olivia Top - Off the shoulder tops are a big summer trend and you can now make your own. I'm currently making myself a yellow gingham version.

2.  Madalynne's Noelle Halter Bralette + Panty - My personal favourite of the Madalynne free patterns. I made mine out of blue jersey and wear it as a crop top.

3. Peppermint Magazine's Sewing School Kimono - I only found the Sewing School Patterns very recently but this pattern caught my eye. It's now on my list of future projects. 

4.  So Sew Easy Culotte Pattern - This Culottes are practical, comfortable and extremely glamourous.  

5. Colette Pattern's Sorbetto Top - So simple but the retro style means it's but boring. 

Also see

No comments:

Post a Comment