Monday 12 September 2016

Tilly and the Buttons Arielle Skirt

I've been looking for the perfect button front a-line mini skirt in shops but I just couldn't find it. I have now given up and decided to make my own. Tilly and the Buttons have a great pattern called the Arielle skirt, which interestingly buttons asymmetrical.

Fabric-I made my skirt out of blue corduroy I had lying around the house.

What Else will you need- To make the skirt you'll need interfacing for the facings and between 6-8 buttons.

Pattern- I bought the paper pattern from Tilly and the Buttons website


Difficulty- This was a very simple make with easily understandable instructions. 

Shape and Fit- The skirt is a very flattering shape.

Overall, I think this is a great pattern and I've finally got a a-line skirt to add to my wardrobe. I paired it with the Lace Scallop Body from Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment